- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction: So, What Do You Do for a Living?
1. Scene One, 1973: My First Women's Studies Class
2. Scene Two, 1983: You're Getting a Ph.D. in What?
3. Scene Three, 1986: Exams and Evaluations
4. Scene Four, 1987: Can I Talk to You in Private?
5. Scene Five, 1989: Do We Have to Have So Much Women's History?
6. Scene Six, 1990: Driving a U-Haul to Harvard
7. Scene Seven, 1992: Fear of the Word Woman
8. Scene Eight, 1993: Teaching Where Hell Freezes Over
9. Scene Nine, 1993: Women Studies Goes Global
10. Scene Ten, 1995: Educating President Clinton
Conclusion: Mainstreaming Women's Studies in America
Indiana University Press