Review of Orthopaedics E-Bookby Mark D. Miller, Stephen R. Thompson, Jennifer Hart
At all levels of orthopaedic training and practice, Review of Orthopaedics, by Mark D. Miller, MD, is an ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge and board prep. Thoroughly updated, this edition helps you ensure your mastery of the very latest scientific and clinical information./b>/b>/i>/b>
At all levels of orthopaedic training and practice, Review of Orthopaedics, by Mark D. Miller, MD, is an ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge and board prep. Thoroughly updated, this edition helps you ensure your mastery of the very latest scientific and clinical information.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Focus on the concepts you are most likely to be tested on . Every chapter has been carefully compared to the most recent OITE and ABOS self-assessment exams to ensure that the content covers everything you need to pass…and nothing you don’t.
- Learn from the best. Study confidently summaries and review questions compiled by noted national and international subspecialists.
- Efficiently retain and synthesize information thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format with numerous illustrations and summary boxes throughout the book that highlight salient top testing facts and condense complex concepts, to assist you in understanding key material presented in each chapter.
- Hone your skills with succinct, yet thorough synopses of a wide range of key operative techniques.
- Effectively understand and review key concepts through abundant full-color tables and images, including pathology slides.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice review questions.
- Spend more time studying and less time searching. Testable material is now bolded throughout and summarized at the end of each chapter, for quick reference to essential information.
- Easily locate additional sources for study with carefully selected bibliographies, organized by topic.
- Access the full contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com, with links to full reference lists and original PubMed source material.
Description: This second edition is a review of current orthopedic knowledge, both basic science and clinical, in an expanded outline form.
Purpose: The purpose was to distill orthopedic knowledge into an easy-to-use self-study guide.
Audience: The primary audience is orthopedic residents reviewing for in-training exams. It is also a review text for practitioners taking board exams or recertification. Medical students may find it helpful during clinical rotations.
Features: Its unique features are its concise, well-organized outline format and appropriate illustrations.
Assessment: This is a very user-friendly book for those studying before test time. This book is comprehensive in its overall scope and concise in its distillation of core knowledge. Although not designed for reference libraries, it should be a big seller in medical bookstores.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 47 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews