- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Companies are finally discovering that their employees aren't just a cost of doing business, but their most valuable asset. The Reward Plan Advantage presents a model for designing performance reward systems that encourage information sharing, feedback, and employee involvement for improved individual performance and organizational success.
The Reward Plan Advantage provides the tools to help you:
* Identify objectives and measurements
* Assess your current situation
* Create recognition plans
* Determine group and project team incentive plans
* Select the types of rewards
* Implement your reward and recognition plan
The Reward Plan Advantage is filled with numerous charts, graphs, surveys, checklists, and other practical tools to create a reward and recognition system and group incentive plan.
Foreward by Jack Stack.
1. Getting Something Useful out of This Book—Quickly.
2. How We Got There.
3. Objectives and Measurements.
4. Assessing Your Current Situation.
5. Behavior and the Individual.
6. Individual Compensation and Capability.
RECOGNITION, GROUP, AND PROJECT TEAM INCENTIVE PLANS.
7. Recognition Plans.
8. Group Incentive Plans.
9. Project Team Incentive Plans.
10. Types of Awards.
12. Summary and Final Thoughts.