- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Consultant, author and speaker Jerry McAdams delivers a step-by-step guide for turning a company's best asset — its employees — into a competitive advantage. Writing from real-world experience, he demonstrates how reward plan investments can help attract and retain the best people, and directly influence virtually every strategic objective of an organization — including profits, productivity, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction — to give any company a significant return on its investment. A clear, engaging book that will help managers at every level discover the astonishing power of people working together toward common goals.
Foreward by Jack Stack.
1. Getting Something Useful out of This Book—Quickly.
2. How We Got There.
3. Objectives and Measurements.
4. Assessing Your Current Situation.
5. Behavior and the Individual.
6. Individual Compensation and Capability.
RECOGNITION, GROUP, AND PROJECT TEAM INCENTIVE PLANS.
7. Recognition Plans.
8. Group Incentive Plans.
9. Project Team Incentive Plans.
10. Types of Awards.
12. Summary and Final Thoughts.