RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications / Edition 1by Ulrich L. Rohde, David P. Newkirk
Pub. Date: 04/28/2000
With wireless technology rapidly exploding, there is a growing need for circuit design information specific to wireless applications. Presenting a single-source guidebook to this dynamic area, industry expert Ulrich Rohde and writer David Newkirk provide researchers and engineers with a complete
A unique, state-of-the-art guide to wireless integrated circuit design.
With wireless technology rapidly exploding, there is a growing need for circuit design information specific to wireless applications. Presenting a single-source guidebook to this dynamic area, industry expert Ulrich Rohde and writer David Newkirk provide researchers and engineers with a complete set of modeling, design, and implementation tools for tackling even the newest IC technologies. They emphasize practical design solutions for high-performance devices and circuitry, incorporating ample examples of novel and clever circuits from high-profile companies. They also provide excellent appendices containing working models and CAD-based applications.
RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications offers:
* Introduction to wireless systems and modulation types
* A systematic approach that differentiates between designing for battery-operated devices and base-station design
* A comprehensive introduction to semiconductor technologies, from bipolar transistors to CMOS to GaAs MESFETs
* Clear guidelines for obtaining the best performance in discrete and integrated amplifier design
* Detailed analysis of available mixer circuits applicable to the wireless frequency range
* In-depth explanations of oscillator circuits, including microwave oscillators and ceramic-resonator-based oscillators
* A thorough evaluation of all components of wireless synthesizers
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.22(w) x 10.14(h) x 1.65(d)
Table of Contents
Introduction to Wireless Circuit Design.
Models for Active Devices.
Amplifier Design with BJTs and FETs.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >