This practical, easy-to-read guide explains how to raise the rigor for students with special needs so they can achieve higher levels of learning.
Learn how to
- set clear goals and expectations
- establish a climate of success
- scaffold and model lessons
- use graphic organizers and "think-alouds"
- apply modifications and accommodations
- use rigorous questioning strategies
- differentiate instruction
- increase family involvement
Get even more out of this book by discussing it with others! It’s ideal for study groups and the appendix features a detailed guide on how to make it work for your group!
Bonus! You get a great variety of handy black line masters for use in your own classroom.