- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Newport, United Kingdom
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
All protocols are provided in easy to follow step format with full listing of equipment and reagents required. These methods really work. To encourage success, the authors also list useful hints and tips, discuss potential problems and their solution and present typical data. No other methods manual in this field is as comprehensive in its support. The book is therefore highly recommended for all researchers who work on RNA viruses.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
List of protocols Abbreviations
1. Investigation of RNA virus genome structure, A.J. Easton, A.C. Marriott and C.R. Pringle
2. Mutagenesis of RNA virus genomes, W.S. Barclay and J.W. Almond
3. Analysis of transcriptional control in RNA virus infections, S. Makino
4. Analysis of RNA virus-encoded proteinases, M.D. Ryan, et al.
5. Detection and analysis of host gene targets for oncogenic retroviruses, J.C. Neil and A. Terry
6. Analysis of RNA virus quasispecies, J.K. Ball
7. In vitro replication of RNA viruses, R. Banerjee, et al.
8. Packaging of segmented and non-segmented RNA virus genomes, J. Barr and J.W. McCauley
9. RNA virus reverse genetics, A/ Bridgen and R.M. Elliott
10. Development of RNA virus vectors for gene delivery, B.A. Usmani, A. Fassati and G. Dickson
List of suppliers Index Investigation of RNA Virus Genome Structure Mutagenesis of RNA Virus Genomes Analysis of Transcriptional Control in RNA Virus Infections Analysis of RNA Virus-encoded Proteinases Detection and Analysis of Host Gene Targets for Oncogenic Retroviruses Analysis of RNA Virus Quasispecies In Vitro Replication of RNA Viruses Packaging of Segmented and non-segmented RNA Virus Genomes RNA Virus Reverse Genetics Development of RNA Virus Vectors for Gene Delivery