- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This book provides a broad treatment of the principles and practice of RNA virus research to insure the widest possible audience. It is perf ect for laboratories involved in virus culture, including both academi c and industrial research groups and public health laboratories.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
List of protocols Abbreviations
1. Investigation of RNA virus genome structure, A.J. Easton, A.C. Marriott and C.R. Pringle
2. Mutagenesis of RNA virus genomes, W.S. Barclay and J.W. Almond
3. Analysis of transcriptional control in RNA virus infections, S. Makino
4. Analysis of RNA virus-encoded proteinases, M.D. Ryan, et al.
5. Detection and analysis of host gene targets for oncogenic retroviruses, J.C. Neil and A. Terry
6. Analysis of RNA virus quasispecies, J.K. Ball
7. In vitro replication of RNA viruses, R. Banerjee, et al.
8. Packaging of segmented and non-segmented RNA virus genomes, J. Barr and J.W. McCauley
9. RNA virus reverse genetics, A/ Bridgen and R.M. Elliott
10. Development of RNA virus vectors for gene delivery, B.A. Usmani, A. Fassati and G. Dickson
List of suppliers Index Investigation of RNA Virus Genome Structure Mutagenesis of RNA Virus Genomes Analysis of Transcriptional Control in RNA Virus Infections Analysis of RNA Virus-encoded Proteinases Detection and Analysis of Host Gene Targets for Oncogenic Retroviruses Analysis of RNA Virus Quasispecies In Vitro Replication of RNA Viruses Packaging of Segmented and non-segmented RNA Virus Genomes RNA Virus Reverse Genetics Development of RNA Virus Vectors for Gene Delivery