An artist and teacher for over 20 years, Robert Warren has appeared in ''The Art of Robert Warren,'' some 200 instructional art shows broadcast on cable and public television nationwide. Robert displays his work at his Art Loft in his hometown of Canal Winchester, Ohio.
Robert Warrens Guide Painting Water Scenesby Robert Warren
The path to better water-themed paintings has never been clearer. Celebrated teacher and television artist Robert Warren presents a liberating new approach to painting that begins with acrylics and finishes with oils for impressive, luminous effects unlike any other method. Learn how to paint a favorite but/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Paint a lazy stream or crashing waves with ease!
The path to better water-themed paintings has never been clearer. Celebrated teacher and television artist Robert Warren presents a liberating new approach to painting that begins with acrylics and finishes with oils for impressive, luminous effects unlike any other method. Learn how to paint a favorite but ever-changing and complex subject in easy-to-follow steps!
Inside you'll find:
- Complete, illustrated instruction on this exciting technique in which an acrylic underpainting and directly applied value plan set the stage for oil-painting success
- 12 fun step-by-step projects (plus line drawings) you can finish in a few hours
- Lessons and tips for mastering water in all its forms, including oceans, rivers, lakes, falls, ponds, reflections and more
- The simple solution to overworked, underwhelming oil paintings!
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 16 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Looks great on the Nook Color. I love it, and i cant wait to try painting some of these scenes. The only thing wrong is that the "foam and light overlay" for the Tropical Surf & Shadows project seems to be missing from this ebook. But it isnt absolutely essential, you can still do the project without it anyway. Highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn how to paint water scenes.
Incredibly practical and helpful ... well thought out and concisely presented ... a great value for your money. Robert Warren is not only a gifted artist, but a very effective teacher.