Introduction: Lost in Sherwood Forest.
Facing the Fact That Marketing Is a Must.
1. The Heart of Robin Hood Marketing.
Focus on Getting People to Do Something Specific.
2. Robin Hood Reconnaissance.
Appeal to Your Audiences’ Values, Not Your Own.
3. The Village Square.
React to the Forces at Work in the Marketplace.
4. All for One and One for All—We Wish.
Stake a Strong Competitive Position.
5. Building a Merry Band.
Partner Around Mutual Benefits.
6. The Heart of the Good Archer’s Arrow.
Put the Case First and the Cause Second.
7. Sharpening the Arrow’s Point.
The Four Things Your Message Must Do.
8. Aiming for Hearts and Minds.
Take Your Message to Where Your Audiences Are.
9. Robin Hood Media Savvy.
Approach the Media as a Target Market.
10. Letting Your Arrow Fly.
Execute Campaigns and Assess Their Worth.