- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Posted December 17, 2012
Cool idea, but 0 follow through.
With the motto, "Stay in the loop. Get involved.", how could they go wrong? Well, let me tell you.
First I had hoped that this would be non-partisan, encouraging EVERYBODY to vote, and giving information that the entire spectrum of voters could appreciate. But I guess that was too much to hope for.
So accepting that there will basically only be pushes to get young people to vote comming from the left, I embrace the mostly Democratic atmosphere and move on.
In the summary they promise:
1) Free Music.
2) Articles to read and save.
5) A calender of important events.
6) Shairing via Twitter, Facebook and email.
7) Voter Registration.
So, how well do they follow through?
1) Free music : 0. The buttons push, but do nothing.
2) Articles : 10. Going from 11/05/2012 until 12/11/2012.
3) Photos : 74. ¿ of them are of 'Get out the vote' posters, and ¿ of those are duplicates.
4) Videos : 25. All PSAs, most starring the same people.
5) Calender : Only a handful, from 03/12/2012 until 12/11/2012
6) Twitter, Facebook and email: Yah, big woop. My grandma does them too.
7) Voter Registration: Yah, it's there. Could do a walkthrough because I've been registered for a LOOONG time.
This app was created quickly and abandoned even faster, which is a cryin shame. Politics doesn't just happen every 4 years around November, and you should keep a finger on the pulse of political news, updates and events. Even if you won't be voting anytime soon.
If this could be kept going, with different posts being made at least every few day's, interesting photos uploaded, and that theoritical free music.
Lastly, a super feature to add would be the ability to 'Archive' it, then allow a preset alarm to remind you to reActivate preselected time and allow you to start agaim.
Only two stars because it's been abanded.
27 out of 36 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.