- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book takes you to towns all over the U.S. that celebrate weirdness - like Churubusco, Indiana, ...
This book takes you to towns all over the U.S. that celebrate weirdness - like Churubusco, Indiana, where a giant turtle transformed the town into "Turtletown, USA." There is also Point Pleasant, West Virginia, where a moth-like humanoid has inspired an Annual Mothman Festival and a year-round Mothman Museum. Take a dip in the White River Monster Reservoir in Jacksonport, Arkansas, and visit an alien's grave in Aurora, Texas. Cruise along the E.T. Highway near Rachel, Nevada, and have your picture taken with Bigfoot in Fouke, Arkansas. In this book, you can also explore some of Roswell's other mysteries, such as:
* The "alien ghost" that haunts the New Mexico Rehabilitation Center.
* The "Second" Roswell UFO Crash of 1949.
* Bottomless Lakes where cars sink into the depths and monsters emerge to the surface
* The Headless Horsewoman of Lover's Lane, a Victorian Era Spook with an axe to grind against young lovers.
* Plus more mysteries of Roswell!
Posted December 10, 2012