The complete reference—made by Microsoft—to help you be more productive with this bestselling relational database. This authoritative handbook has the answers you need for learning how to use Access 2000 for everything from personal desktop applications and workgroup systems to scalable back-end enterprise databases.
- Take advantage of enhanced integration with the Web for seamless data-sharing across platforms and user levels
- Publish live data to the Web with new data access pages
- Use the built-in programming language, Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications, to automate tasks, customize menus and toolbars, connect applications to the Internet, and more
- Gain insight into using Microsoft Access 2000 as a component within Microsoft Office 2000
- Easy Access to Information
- “Chapters at a Glance” for quick reference
- Master table of contents
- Extensive cross-referenced index
- Two-color interior for easier navigation
- Everything Is Clear
- Step-by-step instructions
- Hundreds of screen illustrations
- Real-world examples
- Tips and advice from the experts
The CD contains all sample databases from the book, which you can study and reuse.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.