- How sweet it is to be with you (Kak sladko s toboyu mne bït'), for voice & piano, G. x197
- Bolero, for piano in D minor, G. vi208
- Night Zephyr Stirs the Air, The, for voice & piano
- Miller, The, for voice & piano (Melnik)
- How well I remember, for voice & piano
- For the Shores of Thy Far Native Land (Dlya beregov otchiznï dal'noy), song for voice & piano
- Embrace Me, Kiss Me
- On the Hills of Georgia (Na kholmakh Gruzii), song for voice and piano, Op. 3/4
- The Statue of Czarskoye-Selo
- Forgotten (Zabïtïy), ballad for voice & piano
- Mephistopheles' Song of the Flea, for voice & piano or orchestra, edited by Rimsky-Korsakov
- I bless you, forests ("The Pilgrim's Song"), song for voice & piano, Op. 47/5: No 5, "I bless you, forests"
- Amid the noise of the ball, song for voice and piano, Op. 38/3: No 03, "In the midst of the ball"
- Don Juan's Serenade, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/1: No 1, "Don Juan's Serenade"
- Romances (6) for voice & piano, Op 27: Autumn Op 27/2
- Songs for voice & piano, Op. 3: No. 2, I Have Outlived My Desires
- Poems (7), for voice & piano, Op.28: No 5, Spring Solace
- Captive, The, Op 20: No. 04
- Songs, Op 37: No 1, Dawn
- Songs, Op 37: No 2, Supreme Happiness
- She is as lovely as the noon, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/9: No 09, She is as beautiful as noon
- Tis time, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/12: No 12, "It is time"
- Release Date:
- Hyperion Uk
Performance CreditsVassily Savenko Primary Artist
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >