1. "Sasha the Muscovite": Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Konstantinov
2. "Back then I really wanted to join the party": Natalia Valentinovna Altukhova (maiden name Pronina)
3. "We grew up in a normal time": Natalia P.
4. "Our entire generation... welcomed perestroika": Arkadii Olegovich Darchenko
5. "I saw the life of my country, and thereby my own, from a variety of perspectives": Natalia Aleksandrovna Belovolova (maiden name Ianichkina)
6. "It's very hard to be a woman in our country": Olga Vladimirovna Kamaiurova
7. "I came to understand things, but only gradually": Aleksandr Vladimirovich Trubnikov
8. "People have lost a great deal in terms of their confidence in tomorrow": Gennadii Viktorovich Ivanov