Lawrie Smith is one of the worlds best sailors.
- Olympic medal winner in the soling.
- World champion in six-metre, fireball and enterprise.
- National or European champion in the J24, 505, Merlin Rocket Ultra 30.
- Endeavour Trophy (champion of champions) twice.
- Admiral's Cup: Winner, top boat and fastnet winner.
- America's Cup:Skipper of Lionheart and Victory.
- Whitbread: Skipper of Rothmans and Intrum Justitia.
Andrew Preece is in hot demand on all the top boats. He is equally at home as trimmer, tactician or navigator. He is a qualified naval architect and yacht designer, has been technical editor for Seahorse and Yachts and Yachting magazines, and is Racing Correspondent for Yachting World Magazine.