Salem Witchcraft, Volume II (Illustrated)by Charles Wentworth Upham
• SALEM WITCHCRAFT with an Account of Salem Village and A History of Opinions on Witchcraft and Kindred Subjects. The first volume of this work contains what is necessary to prepare the reader for the
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• This book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and comes with 18 or more unique illustrations that are relevant to its content.
• SALEM WITCHCRAFT with an Account of Salem Village and A History of Opinions on Witchcraft and Kindred Subjects. The first volume of this work contains what is necessary to prepare the reader for the second, in which the incidents and circumstances connected with the witchcraft prosecutions in 1692, at the village and in the town of Salem, are reduced to chronological order, and exhibited in detail. As showing how far the beliefs of the understanding, the perceptions of the senses, and the delusions of the imagination, may be confounded, the subject belongs not only to theology and moral and political science, but to physiology, in its original and proper use, as embracing our whole nature; and the facts presented may help to conclusions relating to what is justly regarded as the great mystery of our being,—the connection between the body and the mind.
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >