Jesse Feiler is a developer, web designer, trainer, and author. He has been an Apple developer since 1985 and has worked with mobile devices starting with Apple’s Newton and continuing with the iOS products such as the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Feiler’s database expertise includes mainframe databases such as DMS II (on Burroughs), DB2 (on IBM), and Oracle (on various platforms), as well as personal computer databases from dBase to the first versions of FileMaker. His database clients have included Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Young & Rubicam (advertising); and many small and nonprofit organizations, primarily in publishing, production, and management.
Feiler’s books include the following:
- Sams Teach Yourself Objective-C in 24 Hours (Sams/Pearson)
- Data-Driven iOS Apps for iPad and iPhone with FileMaker Pro, Bento by FileMaker, and FileMaker Go (Sams/Pearson)
- Using FileMaker Bento (Sams/Pearson)
- iWork for Dummies (Wiley)
- Sams Teach Yourself Drupal in 24 Hours (Sams/Pearson)
- Get Rich with Apps! Your Guide to Reaching More Customers and Making Money NOW (McGraw-Hill)
- Database-Driven Web Sites (Harcourt)
- How to Do Everything with Web 2.0 Mashups (McGraw-Hill)
- The Bento Book (Sams/Pearson)
- FileMaker Pro In Depth (Sams/Pearson)
He is the author of MinutesMachine, the meeting management software for iPad—get more details at champlainarts.com. A native of Washington, D.C., Feiler has lived in New York City and currently lives in Plattsburgh, NY. He can be reached at northcountryconsulting.com.