- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Step-by-Step Instructions carefully walk you through the most common Objective-C development tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
Notes present information related to the discussion.
Tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
Cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them.
• Use Xcode 5 to write modern Objective-C software more quickly and efficiently
• Master Objective-C’s object-oriented features and techniques
• Manage projects more efficiently with the Git source code repository
• Write more dynamic code with Objective-C’s powerful messaging architecture
• Declare classes, instance variables, properties, methods, and actions
• Work with mutable and immutable data types
• Organize data with collections, including arrays, dictionaries, and sets
• Painlessly manage memory with Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
• Expand and extend classes with protocols, delegates, categories, and extensions
• Get started with Apple’s powerful classes and frameworks
• Create and work with code blocks
• Manage queues and threading with Grand Central Dispatch