SAT Prep Course with Online Courseby Jeff Kolby
The new SAT is challenging but it can be mastered through hard work, analytical thought, and by training yourself to think like an SAT test writer.
Every year students pay $600 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the new SAT. Now you can get the same SAT preparation in a book. SAT Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 2-month, 50-hour course.
The new SAT is challenging but it can be mastered through hard work, analytical thought, and by training yourself to think like an SAT test writer. Many of the exercises in this book are designed to prompt you to think like an SAT test writer. For example, in the SAT math section, you will find Duals. These are pairs of similar SAT problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of SAT math, including the new concepts from Algebra II.
* Reading: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
* Writing: Comprehensive analysis of the new essay, including writing techniques, punctuation, grammar, rhetoric, and style.
* Vocabulary: Learn the essential 4000 SAT words and the 400 high-frequency words.
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing SAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
Also includes a Comprehensive, Free Online Course!
* Ask Questions! Our instructors login to StudyDesk to answer your questions. StudyDesk also records the step where you make a mistake or ask a question. This is just one of many powerful educational tools in StudyDesk.
* Highly Interactive: You can search the course for any topic, take notes, view solutions, view reports, and each time you return to the course it presents the last topic you were studying.
* Versatile: You can access the course from any computer at any time.
* Statistics: Your performance on the exercises and tests is saved and you may review your performance and check solutions at any time. Also, you can check your ranking based on all students taking the course.
Also includes SAT test-prep software!
Mentor Mode: In Mentor Mode, you are immediately told whether you answered a problem correctly, and you can immediately view a detailed solution of the problem.
Test Mode: In Test Mode, you can take an SAT test timed and scored by the program.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
If you are bad at grammar this help and also help with math