Saunders' Q & A Review for the Physical Therapy Board Examinationby Brad Fortinberry, Fortinberry, Saunders
Pub. Date: 03/18/2010
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
With over 1,200 multiple choice review questions written to parallel the content and format of the National Physical Therapy Board Examination (NPTE), Saunders’ Q&A Review for the Physical Therapy Board Examination provides more NPTE practice than any other review resource available. Strengthen your understanding of core principles across the full spectrum of
With over 1,200 multiple choice review questions written to parallel the content and format of the National Physical Therapy Board Examination (NPTE), Saunders’ Q&A Review for the Physical Therapy Board Examination provides more NPTE practice than any other review resource available. Strengthen your understanding of core principles across the full spectrum of physical therapy practice with comprehensive exam practice from specialty experts. Plus, an accompanying CD with all 1,200 questions enables you to generate an unlimited number of randomized practice tests to simulate the actual board examination and strengthen your test-taking confidence.
• More than 1,200 multiple-choice questions test your understanding of key content across a variety of practice environments, including schools, hospitals, and communities.
• Organized by topic, it parallels the content and proportional question breakdown of the board examination to familiarize you with the testing format.
• Correct answers, detailed rationales, and specific references help you get more out of your study time.
• Companion CD-ROM generates an unlimited number of randomized practice tests that you can customize to meet your specific study needs.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.70(d)
Table of Contents
Evaluation, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Outcomes
Standards of Care
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This book was helpful in reviewing all aspects of the DPT program. It covers a wide variety of topics in enough detail to be important, but not so much that it bogs you down.
I did not find this to be a helpful review book. I am not questioning the accuracy of the content in this book. However, I am questioning the editing of this book. There are multiple questions in each section that have duplicate answer options or the answer in the Answer key did not match any of the options in the questions. There are also exact duplications of whole questions in each section. There is a wide variety of question topics and it seems to cover all of the study areas. Howeve, due to poor editing it is difficult for me to trust the book/questions/answers. I tried to contact the author regarding these issues, with no success.