Saunders Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN Examinationby Linda Anne Silvestri
Pub. Date: 08/24/2004
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Saunders Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination gives you a convenient, portable way for you to study for the NCLEX-PN examination. The set of boxed review cards consists of approximately 400 cards containing over 800 questions, written in the NCLEX examination format including alternate item formats. The questions, organized by client needs and/b>
Saunders Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination gives you a convenient, portable way for you to study for the NCLEX-PN examination. The set of boxed review cards consists of approximately 400 cards containing over 800 questions, written in the NCLEX examination format including alternate item formats. The questions, organized by client needs and integrated process just like the latest NCLEX-PN test plan, are on one side of the cards. On the reverse side are the answers, rationales, and codes for cognitive level, content area, and test plan area. A separate section of cards contains a comprehensive exam, including questions from all content areas.
• Contains over 800 Board-style review questions (more than any other PN review card product) to allow for plenty of practicing in a convenient, portable box.
• Reverse sides of cards provide complete answers with rationales, strategies, cognitive level, content area, and NCLEX test plan area for more effective studying.
• Content areas are highlighted with a unique design element for students who want to study cards by content area.
• Questions organized by client needs and integrated process, consistent with the new NCLEX-PN test plan (effective April 2005) so that students can be familiar with these concepts.
• Final section of cards contains a Comprehensive Exam with questions drawn from all clinical areas for additional practice.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 4.20(w) x 6.20(h) x 3.10(d)
Table of Contents
Section 1: Introduction and NCLEX-PN Preparation
Section 2: Safe, Effective Care Environment
Section 3: Health Promotion and Maintenance
Section 4: Psychosocial Integrity
Section 5: Physiological Integrity
Section 6: Integrated Process
Section 7: Comprehensive Exam
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I have been using this practicing NCLEX-PN questions before my test. It was clear and very organized dividing into different categories. Questions were comprehensive and yet not easy, training you be a good critical thinker and testing your basic nursing knowledge as well.
This is the best study tool!! I am able to take these ANYWHERE, and learn without having to lug heavy books. They fit in my purse. I take them in the car, appts.... The rationales are wonderful, and include reasons the other answers arent correct. Each question is a quick study 'session'. The only thing I would change is add laminate to them. I highly HIGHLY recommend them!!!