Save Your Sex Life Romeo: The Engine-2 Diet, An Interview With New York Times Bestselling Author, Rip Esselstynby Michael Senoff
And that was one of the reasons he wrote The Engine-2 Diet, a New York Times bestselling diet book that incorporates the same
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Rip Esselstyn is a firefighter who has seen the devastating effects of a poor diet at every shift. He’s seen heart disease, diabetes, cancer, strokes, and even 600-lb people who need help being lifted out of their own beds.
And that was one of the reasons he wrote The Engine-2 Diet, a New York Times bestselling diet book that incorporates the same principles many champion athletes use for energy and stamina – and does so without using any weird, where-do-I-find-these kinds of foods. It also doesn’t include any meat.
According to Rip, Americans are programmed to believe they need flesh and dairy in order to survive, when nothing is further from the truth. So he says it’s important that we wean ourselves off the “bad” while training ourselves to discover and enjoy the good. And Rip says once you see how great you’ll feel after you start eating a better diet, you won’t want to go back. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about it.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The myths and truths about protein, vegetables, trans fat, sodium, sugar and more
• How erectile dysfunction is related to diet and heart disease -- and how to reverse it
• The big myth about milk – could 2% really mean 35% -- and more surprising news
• The 4 things you need to concentrate on when reading labels
• 8 tips that will help you prevent most chronic Western diseases
• The truth about oil (even olive) – and a few good-tasting substitutes to use instead
According to Rip, eating healthy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite foods like pizza or desserts; it just means you won’t have all the guilt or sugar-crashes. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do it.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 22 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >