- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Fatigue----Learn to Rest.
2. Low Self-Esteem----Live from Acceptance not for Acceptance.
3. Disappointment----Loosen Strings to Needs and Expectations.
4. Hurry----Live at a Sacred Pace.
5. Worry----Claim Your Inner Calm.
6. Unhappiness----Balance Aspiration with Contentment.
7. Fear----Believe in God Beyond "God."
In a warm hearted, compassionate, and supportive book, bestselling author, Dr. Kirk Byron Jones, offers liberating ideas and life-changing practices that will help readers balance rigor with respite, performance with pause, and human grit with God's grace.
"Don't Let the Grind Wear You Down; Grace Yourself!"
Posted February 3, 2011
I'm truly appreciating the gift that is "Say Yes to Grace". I love all your books KBJ, but this one is truly the lesson I need in life right now. I'm on page 119 and will finish it tomorrow, then plan to re-read it. I was brought to tears of clarity and joy reading many of the messages. Simply outstanding start to finish-thank you!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.