- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Confused by the math of business and economics? Problem solved.
Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Methods for Business and Economics reviews the mathematical tools, topics, and techniques essential for success in business and economics today. The theory and solved problem format of each chapter provides concise explanations illustrated by examples, plus numerous problems with fully worked-out solutions. And you don't have to know advanced math beyond what you learned high school. The pedagogy enables you to progress at your own pace and adapt the book to your own needs.
Schaum's Outline of Mathematica Methods for Business and Economics
2. Equations and Graphs
4. Systems of Equations
5. Linear (or Matrix) Algebra
6. Solving Linear Equations with Matrix Algebra
7. Linear Programming: Using Graphs
8. Linear Programming: The Simplex Algorithm and the Dual
9. Differential Calculus: The Derivative and the Rules of Differentiation
10. Differential Calculus: Uses of the Derivative
11. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
12. Integral Calculus
13. Calculus of Multivariable Functions