Schematic Capture with Microsim / Edition 3by Marc E. Herniter
Pub. Date: 10/28/1997
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Written as a class demonstration -- with step-by-step screen captures -- this manual shows students how to use the Windows version of the PSpice circuit simulation program from MicroSim with the schematic capture front end, Schematics. Focusing on a wide range of circuits that are studied throughout the engineering/engineering technology/i>/b>/i>/i>… See more details below
Written as a class demonstration -- with step-by-step screen captures -- this manual shows students how to use the Windows version of the PSpice circuit simulation program from MicroSim with the schematic capture front end, Schematics. Focusing on a wide range of circuits that are studied throughout the engineering/engineering technology curriculum, it features a collection of examples that show how to create a circuit, how to run the different analyses, and how to obtain the results from those analyses. It includes complete software -- allowing students to take a circuit from conception, to circuit simulation, to schematic documentation, to circuit realization (PC board production).
Arranges content by analysis type and provides a wide range of examples -- from circuits covered in a first semester circuit theory course to senior-level amplifier switching circuits.
- Provides both simple circuits and advanced circuits to illustrate each analysis type.
- Allows sections that are too advanced for beginning students to be skipped without loss of continuity.
Uses step-by-step screen captures to lead students through the software.
- Presents screen captures as if an instructor were giving a lecture on the use of the software -- showing intermediate windows and specifying all mouse selections.
Focuses on using the PSpice software to verify calculations or intuition.
Includes PC Board design and layout with Pads Perform.
- Enables students to layout a schematic graphically, simulate the circuit to verify the design, andthen layout a PC Board automatically.
Includes exercises at the end of each section that give students practice in using the software
- Exercises specify a circuit and give the simulation results, and ask students to try to use the software to obtain the same results.
Provides all necessary software (on CD-ROM):
- MicroSim Evaluation Version 7.1 -- Schematics and PSpice.
- On Line Documentation.
- MicroSim Evaluation Versions, 5.2 and 6.1 (with fewer hardware requirements).
- Pads-Perform -- PC board layout software.
- All Schematic files for examples and exercise.
- Floppy disk copy files downloadable from the CD-ROM.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.29(w) x 10.91(h) x 0.95(d)
Table of Contents
1. Editing a Basic Schematic.
2. Introduction to Probe.
3. DC Nodal Analysis.
4. DC Sweep.
5. AC Sweep.
6. Transient Analysis.
7. Creating and Modifying Models Using Schematics.
8. Digital Simulations.
9. Monte Carlo Analyses.
10. PC Board Layout with Schematics and Pads-Perform (on CD).
11. Installing Schematics Version 7.1 and Pads-Perform.
12. Scale Multipliers for PSpice and Schematics.'
13. Functions Available with Probe.
14. Schematic Errors.
15. PADS Decal Reference.
16. Listing of Class.Lib Library.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >