- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Provides an outstanding analysis of why and how protection, obedience and tracking all play an integral part in training a Schutzhund.
About the Authors.
1. What Is Schutzhund?
2. Selecting the Schutzhund Dog.
3. An Overview of Schutzhund Training.
4. Tracking: Requirements of the Trial.
5. An Overview of the Tracking Phase.
6. Tracking: Roles of the Handler and Tracklayer.
7. Tracking: Schooling the Dog.
8. Obedience: Requirements of the Trial.
9. An Overview of the Obedience Phase.
10. Obedience: Basic Training.
11. Obedience: The Exercises out of Motion.
12. Obedience: Retrieves, Obstacles and Send Away.
13. Protection: Requirements of the Trial.
14. An Overview of the Protection Phase.
15. Protection: Drive Work.
16. Protection: The Hold and Bark and the Out.
17. Protection: Obedience for Bites and the Blind Search.
Glossary of Schutzhund Terminology.
Suggested Viewing and Reading.
Posted August 29, 2005
Gives a great overview of the sport and 3 phases. Good starter to ancwer questions and give background prior to starting training with a trainer or club
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted October 25, 2009
No text was provided for this review.