- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• how advertising laws are established
• the importance of just salesmanship
• why businesses must offer service
• mail order advertising: what it teaches
• what makes headlines effective
• understanding customer psychology
• how to use art in advertising
• how to use samples
• the best way to test campaigns
• the impact of negative advertising
• and much more.
American advertising pioneer Claude C. Hopkins (1866-1932) is still renowned today for developing such marketing innovations as coded coupons that could be used to track the success of varying offers. His methods are still prized for their efficacy today.
Posted August 3, 2012
I purchased this book. I haven't received it yet but let me tell you first hand from being employed at an advertising agency, that anything that has Ogilvy's name on it is worth looking into. Claude had indeed done a lot of amazing work and it will be an interesting read guaranteed.
I recommend it already!
Posted January 14, 2011
No text was provided for this review.