• Introduction to Science and the Legal Process
• Expert Evidence: Rules and Cases
• Statistical Inference
• DNA Evidence
• Expert Testimony about Behavioral Science
• Forensic Science
• Medical Causation
• Economic Analysis of Liability and Damages
• Expert Testimony about Memory and Truth
• Accident and Crime Scene Reconstruction
• Ethics, Discovery, and Structural Change
Scientific And Expert Evidence / Edition 1by John M. Conley, Jane Campbell Moriarty
Pub. Date: 07/23/2007
Publisher: Aspen Publishers, Inc.
Designed solely with classroom use in mind, Scientific and Expert Evidence teaches students to become sophisticated consumers of expert evidence through a comprehensive treatment of the law and science relating to scientific and expert evidence.
- Aspen Publishers, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 1.31(w) x 10.00(h) x 7.00(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews