Search Engine Optimization All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummiesby Bruce Clay, Susan Esparza
If you have a business, you want your Web site to show up quickly when people search for what you’re selling. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies has the whole story on how to build a site that works, position and promote it, track and understand your search results, and use keywords effectively. And it includes a $25 credit on Google/i>
If you have a business, you want your Web site to show up quickly when people search for what you’re selling. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies has the whole story on how to build a site that works, position and promote it, track and understand your search results, and use keywords effectively. And it includes a $25 credit on Google AdWords, to get you off to a good start!
- Book I explores how search engines work and which ones offer the best exposure
- Learn to develop a keyword strategy and be competitive with Books II and III
- Book IV helps you design an SEO-friendly site, while in Book V you learn to create content that lures your audience
- Tips in Book VI show how to line up relevant links for a better search showing
- Book VII shows how to get more from your server and content management system
- Discover how to measure your site’s success in Book VIII
- Book IX helps you globalize your success by marketing in Asia, Europe, and Latin America
- Use SEO and Book X tips to build your brand
With all this information and a Google AdWords gift card worth $25, Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies has what you need to make your site a hit with search engines.
Meet the Author
Bruce Clay is a professional consultant on search engine optimization. He's a nationally recognized resource for Web site promotion tactics and tools, and his Web site, www.bruceclay.com, is mentioned in the online User's Guide to the Internet. Susan Esparza is a senior editor for bruceclay.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I've actually recommended this book to several clients because it is utterly comprehensive and clarifies many of the technical issues surrounding SEO. Other than being part of a "Dummies" series, making the title a bit hard to get past when discussing the book, this is a must read for those in the profession.