Search Engine Optimization All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummiesby Bruce Clay, Susan Esparza
If you have a business, you want your Web site to show up quickly when people search for what you’re selling. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies has the whole story on how to build a site that works, position and promote it, track and understand your search results, and use keywords effectively. And it includes a $25 credit on Google/i>
If you have a business, you want your Web site to show up quickly when people search for what you’re selling. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies has the whole story on how to build a site that works, position and promote it, track and understand your search results, and use keywords effectively. And it includes a $25 credit on Google AdWords, to get you off to a good start!
- Book I explores how search engines work and which ones offer the best exposure
- Learn to develop a keyword strategy and be competitive with Books II and III
- Book IV helps you design an SEO-friendly site, while in Book V you learn to create content that lures your audience
- Tips in Book VI show how to line up relevant links for a better search showing
- Book VII shows how to get more from your server and content management system
- Discover how to measure your site’s success in Book VIII
- Book IX helps you globalize your success by marketing in Asia, Europe, and Latin America
- Use SEO and Book X tips to build your brand
With all this information and a Google AdWords gift card worth $25, Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies has what you need to make your site a hit with search engines.
Meet the Author
Bruce Clay is a professional consultant on search engine optimization. He's a nationally recognized resource for Web site promotion tactics and tools, and his Web site, www.bruceclay.com, is mentioned in the online User's Guide to the Internet. Susan Esparza is a senior editor for bruceclay.com.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I've actually recommended this book to several clients because it is utterly comprehensive and clarifies many of the technical issues surrounding SEO. Other than being part of a "Dummies" series, making the title a bit hard to get past when discussing the book, this is a must read for those in the profession.