Discover these great science games for kids in Preschool and Kindergarten! Top educational app to get children ready for school.
Poko will help your child learn to identify various weather situations in different seasons, and will teach him/her all about appropriate clothing and activities, a curriculum staple in preschool learning.
**Over 1 million downloads of the i Learn With suite of apps.**
What to wear - Poko and Beebee want to take pictures of themselves but some of their clothes and accessories seem wrong or inappropriate! Your child needs to find the ones that do not fit the weather.
Weather conditions - Beebee wants to fill her photo album! Your child needs to help her find the pictures she is looking for that depict certain weather conditions such as clouds, rain, snow, etc.
Days and activities - Your child has to guess which activities Poko did on certain days of the week based on the month of the year and the weather that day.
Primary skill taught: Science - Seasons and Weather
- Simple weather concepts
- Impact of seasonal change on clothing and activity
- Learn months and days of the week
- Listening and comprehension
- Observation and matching
- Visual and kinaesthetic learning
- Critical thinking (elimination process)
This app is part of the iLearnWith program for kids 3 to 6 designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
- Cross curricular game- based learning program in math, science, literacy and more
- Self- adjusting levels of difficulty
- Unique progress tracker for parents
- Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
- Recommended learning path personalized for your child
- 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
- Designed by educational and child development experts
Find out more on ilearnwith.com or follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/ilearnwith
Need Help ?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and well be happy to help!