Dr. Maoshing Ni is a doctor of Chinese medicine, a Taoist antiaging expert, and the cofounder of Yo San University in Los Angeles.
Secrets of Self-Healing: Harness Nature's Power to Heal Common Ailments, Boost Your Vitality, and Achieve Optimum Wellnessby Maoshing Ni, Fred Stella
Dr. Mao’s philosophy is that well-being is the result of a balanced life, not just a healthy body. In the first part of Secrets of Self-Healing, he explains that
In this landmark book on natural healing, Dr. Maoshing Ni (aka Dr. Mao) combines the wisdom of thousands of years of Eastern tradition with the best of Western medicine and nutritional science.
Dr. Mao’s philosophy is that well-being is the result of a balanced life, not just a healthy body. In the first part of Secrets of Self-Healing, he explains that healing foods and herbs, exercise, self-awareness, a positive emotional life, living in harmony with the environment, and spiritual growth are all crucial for vitality and lasting health. Through stories of his own patients, he shows:
• how simple self-assessments can help prevent disease,
• how negative emotions can make us ill,
• how clutter in our homes can create imbalances in our bodies, and
• how Eastern and Western medicine can work together to fight cancer.
Then, in the second part of the book, he reveals his favorite natural remedies for more than sixty-five common ailments, including:
• sore throat • dandruff • headaches • high blood pressure • sunburn • insect bites • indigestion • jet lag • lower back pain • insomnia
Secrets of Self-Healing will profoundly change how you look at your own health and well-being.
- Brilliance Audio
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.50(w) x 5.50(h) x 1.10(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >