- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Ithaca, NY
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The New Edition of this up-to-date comprehensive sectional anatomy atlas features all new images, demonstrating the latest in MRI technology. It provides carefully labeled MRIs for all body parts, as well as a schematic diagram and concise statements that explain the correlations between the bones and tissues. Three new editors present superior images for abdominal and other difficult areas and offer their expertise in their respective region. Plus, a bonus website containing digital quality images lets you create electronic presentations.
• View all body images in three standard planes, axial, coronal, and sagittal.
• Visualize the orientation of every image via schematic diagrams of each body region.
• Gain a complete understanding of the correlations between body structures.
• Consult all new state-of-the-art images—more than 2,320 in all—that can be downloaded for electronic presentations.
• Enhance your clinical acumen with a special chapter dedicated to the musculature of the shoulder girdle and chest wall and two new chapters on MR arthrography of the shoulder and the hip.
• Compare chest and abdomen images scanned with both MRI and MDCT.
• Broaden your perspective with insights from New Editors who provide fresh, state-of-the-art images for abdominal and other difficult areas.
• Get an unparalleled view of the ankle with a unique axial MRI sequence.
• Expand your knowledge with supplemental CTs that cover areas that MRs do not work well in.
2. Cervical Spine
3. Thoracic Spine
4. Lumbar Spine
11. Thorax and Heart
13. Female Pelvis
14. Male Pelvis
15. Hip and Thigh