The "See America" program was one of the earlier public arts in the United States, promoting America's National Parks such as Yellowstone, Carlsbad Caverns, Zion, Grand Canyon, et. al.
The posters were created through the WPA (Work Projects Administration), and the soaring iconography and clean lines of the posters produced a lasting effect on American art.
This live wallpaper gallery contains 12 hand-restored posters with 30+ variants promoting the National Parks and tourism in the Western United States.
The live wallpaper will allow the user to explore images as they change screens.
* Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana)
* Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona)
* Carlsbad Caverns National Park (New Mexico)
* The Arches National Park (Utah)
* Zion National Park (Utah)
* Lassen Volcanic National Park (California)
* A series of three national park promos featuring bighorn sheep, deer and waterfalls
* A series of three promos featuring Montana's mountains and Native American roots
Additional user customizable features:
* Background matte colors
* Contrast, saturation and brightness
* Image enable/disable to only display the user's favorite images
* Change the background with an up/down gesture
* Timed changing of images