Self-Assessment Library / Edition 4by Stephen P. Robbins
Pub. Date: 05/28/2006
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Prentice Hall's Self-Assessment Library is a unique learning tool that allows you to assess your knowledge, beliefs, feelings, and actions in regard to a wide range of personal skills, abilities, and interests. Provided scoring keys allow for immediate, individual analysis. This single volume of fifty-one research-based instruments is organized into three parts
Prentice Hall's Self-Assessment Library is a unique learning tool that allows you to assess your knowledge, beliefs, feelings, and actions in regard to a wide range of personal skills, abilities, and interests. Provided scoring keys allow for immediate, individual analysis. This single volume of fifty-one research-based instruments is organized into three parts– What About Me? Working with Others, and Life in Organizations–and offers you one source from which to learn more about yourself.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.42(w) x 10.84(h) x 0.24(d)
Table of Contents
I. WHAT ABOUT ME?
A. Personality Insights
1. What’s My Basic Personality?
2. What's My Jungian 16-Type Personality?
3. Am I a Type-A?
4. How Well Do I Handle Ambiguity?
5. How Creative Am I?
B. Values and Attitude Insights
1. What Do I Value?
2. How Involved Am I In My Job?*
3. How Satisfied Am I With My Job?*
4. What Are My Attitudes Toward Workplace Diversity?
C. Motivation Insights
1. What Motivates Me?
2. What are My Dominant Needs?
3. What Rewards Do I Value Most?*
4. What's My View on the Nature of People?
5. What are My Course Performance Goals?
6. How Confident Am I In My Abilities to Succeed?
7. What’s My Attitude Toward Achievement?
8. How Sensitive Am I to Equity Differences?
9. What’s My Job’s Motivating Potential?*
10. Do I Want an Enriched Job?
D. Decision Making Insights
1. What's My Decision-Making Style?
2. Am I a Procrastinator?
3. How Do My Ethics Rate?
1. What's My Emotional Intelligence Score?
2. What Time of Day Am I Most Productive?
3. How Good Am I at Personal Planning?
4. Am I Likely to Become an Entrepreneur?
II. WORKING WITH OTHERS
A. Communication Skills
1. What's My Face-to-Face Communication Style?
2. How Good Are My Listening Skills?
B. Leadership and Team Skills
1. What's My Leadership Style?
2. How Charismatic Am I?
3. Do I Trust Others?
4. Do Others See Me as Trusting?
5. How Good Am I at Disciplining Others?
6. How Good Am I at Building and Leading a Team?
C. Power and Conflict Skills
1. How Power-Oriented Am I?
2. What's My Preferred Type of Power?
3. How Good Am I at Playing Politics?*
4. How Well Do I Manage Impressions?*
5. What's My Preferred Conflict-Handling Style?
6. What’s My Negotiating Style?
III. LIFE IN ORGANIZATIONS
A. Organization Structure
1. What Type of Organization Structure Do I Prefer?
2. How Willing Am I to Delegate?*
3. How Good Am I at Giving Performance Feedback?*
1. What's the Right Organizational Culture For Me?
2. How Committed Am I to My Organization?*
3. Am I Experiencing Work/Family Conflict?*
4. How Motivated Am I To Manage?
5. Am I Well-Suited for a Career as a Global Manager?
C. Change and Stress
1. How Well Do I Respond to Turbulent Change?
2. How Stressful Is My Life?
3. Am I Burned Out?
*Instruments identified with this asterisk presume that the student completing the test is currently working. These can be omitted for students who are not presently employed.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >