Self-Assessment Library (CD-ROM) v. 3.0, 11/E / Edition 1by Stephen Robbins
Pub. Date: 08/28/2005
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Prentice Hall's Self-Assessment Library is a unique learning tool that allows you to assess your knowledge, beliefs, feelings, and actions in regard to a wide range of personal skills, abilities, and interests. Provided scoring keys allow for immediate, individual analysis. This single volume of fifty-one research-based instruments is organized into three parts- What… See more details below
Prentice Hall's Self-Assessment Library is a unique learning tool that allows you to assess your knowledge, beliefs, feelings, and actions in regard to a wide range of personal skills, abilities, and interests. Provided scoring keys allow for immediate, individual analysis. This single volume of fifty-one research-based instruments is organized into three parts- What About Me? Working with Others, and Life in Organizations-and offers you one source from which to learn more about yourself.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
I. WHAT ABOUT ME?
A. Personality Insights
1. What’s My Basic Personality?
2. What's My Jungian 16-Type Personality?
3. Am I a Type-A?
4. How Well Do I Handle Ambiguity?
5. How Creative Am I?
6. What Do I Value?
7. How Involved Am I In My Job?*
8. How Satisfied Am I With My Job?*
9. What Are My Attitudes Toward Workplace Diversity?
10. What Motivates Me?
11. What are My Dominant Needs?
12. What Rewards Do I Value Most?*
13. What's My View on the Nature of People?
14. What are My Course Performance Goals?
15. How Confident Am I In My Abilities to Succeed?
16. What’s My Attitude Toward Achievement?
17. How Sensitive Am I to Equity Differences?
18. What’s My Job’s Motivating Potential?*
19. Do I Want an Enriched Job?
20. What's My Decision-Making Style?
21. Am I a Procrastinator?
22. How do My Ethics Rate?
23. What's My Emotional Intelligence Score?
24. What Time of Day Am I Most Productive?
25. How Good Am I at Personal Planning?
26. Am I Likely to Become an Entrepreneur?
II. WORKING WITH OTHERS
A. Communication Skills
27. What's My Face-to-Face Communication Style?
28. How Good Are My Listening Skills?
29. What's My Leadership Style?
30. How Charismatic Am I?
31. Do I Trust Others?
32. Do Others See Me as Trusting?
33. How Good Am I at Disciplining Others?
34. How Good Am I at Building and Leading a Team?
35. How Power-Oriented Am I?
36. What's My Preferred Type of Power?
37. How Good Am I at Playing Politics?*
38. How Well Do I Manage Impressions?*
39. What's My Preferred Conflict-Handling Style?
40. What’s My Negotiating Style?
41. What Type of Organization Structure Do I Prefer?
42. How Willing Am I to Delegate?*
43. How Good Am I at Giving Performance Feedback?*
44. What's the Right Organizational Culture For Me?
45. How Committed Am I to My Organization?*
46. Am I Experiencing Work/Family Conflict?*
47. How Motivated Am I To Manage?
48. Am I Well-Suited for a Career as a Global Manager?
49. How Well Do I Respond to Turbulent Change?
50. How Stressful Is My Life?
51. Am I Burned Out?
(* indicates new to this edition)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >