Self Esteem eBook - Positive Mindset and A Solid Plan - Understand that EVERY person on the planet doubts themselves from time to time.by Study Guide
• Write them down! Nearly every goal-setting guru agrees… written
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Create Actionable Goals! The best definition I have ever heard concerning goals is that they are merely dreams WITH an actionable plan. If you make plans that will move you closer to realizing your dreams, you’ve just created some goals.Here are some goal-setting tips…
• Write them down! Nearly every goal-setting guru agrees… written goals are much better than the ones stuck in your head.
• Make them exciting, yet attainable. If you’re only making $500 per month online right now, don’t set a goal to make a million per year within the next six months. Instead, look to set goals that will help you achieve 2-5X what you are doing now in the course of the next twelve months. (Example… If you are making $1,000 per month right now, set a goal that will have you making $2,000-$5,000 per month within the next twelve months)
• Once you’ve written your goals down, re-order them in a manner that makes sense AND add specific dates to them. So, if your first item of business is to create a product, set a date for the completion of the product and work to complete the project in the time listed.• Share your goals with those closest to you. This one might be a bit scary, especially if your loved ones are negative thinkers and prone to making fun of your “outlandish” goals, but it is important none the less. As soon as you share them with someone else, you know you’re responsible to take action. Until you share them, you give yourself an “out” because after all, no one else knows about them.
- BN ID:
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 145 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews