Today, pastors are busier than ever, with more time spent in ministry activities and less time spent in sermon preparation. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Volume 3 gives the busy pastor a head start on sermon preparation. With 53 complete sermon outlines, pastors ...
Today, pastors are busier than ever, with more time spent in ministry activities and less time spent in sermon preparation. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Volume 3 gives the busy pastor a head start on sermon preparation. With 53 complete sermon outlines, pastors can save hundreds of hours a year, with the base research and layout for a year's worth of sermons already in place.
Here's some advantages Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Volume 3 provides:
* These are complete sermon outlines. Each sermon outline is much more than a basic three point outline requiring a lot of time and research to flesh out. These outlines go much deeper, with each main point completely developed with sub-points and more.
* Each sermon outline has a wealth of detail, great for spurring your own thoughts and allowing you to take the sermon in another direction as you feel led.
* Sermon illustrations include enough detail to suggest your own personal or applicable illustrations.
* There are 6 sermon series included, providing a map for future Sundays, saving many hours of advance planning and preparation.
* There are also sermon outlines for a communion service and baby dedication, plus a full wedding ceremony and funeral message.
All sermons are based completely in Scripture. Here's a complete list of the sermons and the Scripture passages they are based upon:
1. Fresh - Mark 1:16-20
2. Fresh - Worship - Isaiah 1:12-17
3. Fresh - The Word - Acts 18:9-10
4. Fresh - Courage - Joshua 1:1-9
5. Fresh - Mission - Matthew 28:19-20
6. Fresh - Perspective - 2 Kings 6:13-17
7. Fresh - Church - Matthew 16:18
8. Fresh - Gospel - 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
9. Rooted - The Bible - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
10. Rooted - What is God Like? - Genesis 1:1
11. Rooted - The Trinity - Deuteronomy 4:35
12. Rooted - Prayer - Matthew 6:8
13. Rooted - Angels, Demons, Spiritual Warfare - 2 Kings 6:15-17
14. Rooted - Baptism and Communion - Acts 10:47-48
15. Rooted - Sin - Isaiah 59:1-8
16. Rooted - Jesus Christ - Matthew 1:18
17. Rooted - Resurrection and Ascension - 1 Corinthians 15:13-19
18. Rooted - Becoming a Christian - 2 Thessalonians 2:14
19. Rooted - Sanctification, Perseverance, Assurance - Romans 6:18
20. Rooted - Death - Romans 8:1
21. Rooted - When Jesus Returns - John 14:1-3
22. Rooted - The Final Judgement - Romans 2:5
23. Rooted - Heaven - John 14:1-3
24. Great Commission - Our Commission - Matthew 28:16-20
25. Great Commission - Why Go? - Matthew 28:16-20
26. Great Commission - Where Do We Go? - Matthew 28:16-20
27. Great Commission - How We Make Disciples - Matthew 28:16-20
28. Great Commission - In Practice - Matthew 28:16-20
29. Church Revolution - Uprising or Revolution? - John 6:67-68
30. Church Revolution - Revolution Heart - Luke 10:25-37
31. Church Revolution - Don't Waste Your Life - Romans 6:13
32. Church Revolution - Called to Revolution - Genesis 12:1-4
33. Church Revolution - Revolution Boot Camp - Romans 12:2
34. Church Revolution - Take Up the Cross - Luke 9:21-26
35. Church Revolution - Finale - Luke 10:25-37
36. Harvest - Sent to Harvest - Luke 10:1-2
37. Harvest - Sowing the Seeds - Mark 4:26-29
38. Harvest - What It's Really All About - Revelation 7:9-10
39. Disciple - What is a Christian? - Acts 11:19-26
40. Disciple - What is a Disciple? - Luke 9:23-24
41. Disciple - Become a Disciple - Matthew 4:18-22
42. Disciple - Abide - John 15:1-5
43. Disciple - The Practical Stuff - Luke 9:23
44. Disciple - The Word - John 8:31-32
45. Disciple - Prayer - John 15:7
46. Disciple - Fellowship - John 13:34-35
47. Disciple - Witness - John 15:8
48. Disciple - Service - John 15:13
49. Disciple - Making Disciples - Matthew 28:18-20
50. Communion - So What? - 1 Corinthians 15:12-19
51. Baby Dedication - Psalm 127:3
52. A Wedding Ceremony - Genesis 2:21-24
53. A Funeral Message - Psalm 116:15
Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa for almost 23 years. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is engaged to Brandon Britt. They will be married in March 2013.