- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The author examines the beneficial effects of service learning, offers examples of curriculum-based and community-based projects, and explains how to start a successful program.
About the Author
1. The Power of Service Learning
2. Research Into Practice
3. Turning Service Into Service Learning
4. Laying the Groundwork for Service Learning
5. Teambuilding and Reflection
6. Service-Learning Projects That Put Learning First
7. Service-Learning Projects That Put Service First
8. Sustaining Service Learning Efforts
9. Service Learning: What, So What, and Now What?
Appendix: Online Resources