- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Throughout this Certified program, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the critical elements of the Service Level Management process, beginning with an introduction to the process, terminology and general concepts. Before delving further into the role of the Service Level Manager, you will get fine-tuned in best practices for creating contracts, working with the service catalog, and, finally, the skills required to create and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
Learn How To:
1. Implement process design improvements identified
2. Collaborate with business and IT Groups to define, document and agree on service levels
3. Ensure that specific and measurable targets are developed for Services
4. Review underpinning contracts for impacts on Service Level Agreements
5. Make sure reports are produced for each service and that breaches of targets are highlighted, investigated and actions are taken to prevent their recurrence
6. Ensure that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided
7. Participate in reviews of service scope, associated, SLO/ SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a predefined basis
8. Ensure that changes are accessed for their impact on service levels
9. Create and manage input for a Service Level Plan
10. Contribute to projects on details for Service Level Requirements
11. Report service metrics and service improvement initiatives to senior management
12. Build a robust reporting framework that will enable enhanced relationship management, operational efficiency and better monitoring of internal and external resources
Boost your career with this book, pass the included certified elearning course, and achieve your Service Level Manager certification.
About studying with The Art of Service:
Earn your certification on your terms. Whether you choose to learn online or classroom based, you can count on a challenging curriculum and a supportive learning environment. Quality is what you expect. You'll get it-and a whole lot more.
Your Education is Top of Mind: As a working student, we know that you're juggling the demands of family and work. So, you'll study online at your own pace. From the day you enroll, you'll see that it's all about you. From your initial direct needs to passing your certification - we help you every step of the way. In addition, you'll enjoy innovative technology. By accessing the online learning system, your book and tests, you'll be learning from techniques that The Art of Service pioneered.
An Innovative Approach: Be part of an institution that has grown from an upstart in 1999 to becoming today's leading eLearning provider for IT Professionals. Students study from more than 200 countries. Because you'll be learning from trainers who have real-world experience, you'll be able to apply what you learn in class one day to your job, the next. With learning streams at all levels, you'll have choices and room to grow.