ServSafe Alcohol: Fundamentals of Responsible Alcohol Service with Answer Sheet / Edition 2by National Restaurant Association
Pub. Date: 04/23/2010
Publisher: Prentice Hall
ServSafe Alcohol is vital, practical and current responsible alcohol service training. It implements the same approach ServSafe® pioneered for the industry's most recognized food safety training and certification. ServSafe Alcohol includes the latest studies and science-based information, explores real-world situations and makes it all engaging/sup>
ServSafe Alcohol is vital, practical and current responsible alcohol service training. It implements the same approach ServSafe® pioneered for the industry's most recognized food safety training and certification. ServSafe Alcohol includes the latest studies and science-based information, explores real-world situations and makes it all engaging and accessible with the latest instructional design techniques. That makes ServSafe Alcohol a smart training solution for every operation and every classroom. The ServSafe Alcohol program was developed with input from experts in the restaurant, legal, regulatory, academic, insurance, medical and law enforcement fields. Together, they determined the tasks that the front-of-the-house needs to know. It's a holistic approach that helps assure everyone has the training they need to serve alcohol responsibly.
Why choose ServSafe Alcohol?
- It's based on a model of success
- It's Real-world expertise makes a real difference.
- It's the most current and comprehensive training solution.
- Today's biggest issues are brought to the forefront.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.40(d)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Alcohol Law and Your Responsibility
- Your Responsibility as a Seller or Server of Alcohol
- The Role of the Liquor Authority
- Laws Restricting Alcohol Service
Chapter 2: Recognizing and Preventing Intoxication
- Alcohol and the Body
- Assessing a Guest's Level of Intoxication
- Preventing Guests from Becoming Intoxicated
Chapter 3: Checking Identification
- Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Verifying Identification
- When to Check IDs
- The Proper Procedure for Checking IDs
- Using ID Readers
- Dealing with a Fake ID
Chapter 4: Handling Difficult Situations
- Handling Intoxicated Guests
- Handling Potentially Violent Situations
- Handling Illegal Activities
- Documenting Incidents
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >