- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Updated Edition of Best Seller!
Become a more effective instructional leader with research-based information and activities.
About the Author
1. Step One: Establish, Implement, and Achieve Academic Standards
2. Step Two: Be an Instructional Resource for Your Staff
3. Step Three: Create a School Culture and Climate Conducive to Learning
4. Step Four: Communicate the Vision and Mission of Your School
5. Step Five: Set High Expectations for Your Staff and Yourself
6. Step Six: Develop Teacher Leaders
7. Step Seven: Establish and Maintain Positive Relationships With Students, Staff, and Parents
Resource A: Instructional Leadership Checklist
Resource B: Instructional Leadership Checklist Response Form
Resource C: Elizabeth Mc Cay's Assignment