Sex & Pregnancy 411: Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex While Pregnant, But Were Afraid to Ask! Bonus: Plus Extra Advice On Exercise, Travel And Work! A 28 Page, Fun-Size Ebook Excerpt From the Best-Seller, Expecting 411 [NOOK Book]
From the best-selling pregnancy book, EXPECTING 411, this easy-to-read, 28-page ebook covers everything you wanted to know about having sex while pregnant, but were afraid to ask! Expert advice and tips include:
• Will I die if I have oral sex? No kidding, a major pregnancy book says this could happen—we give you the real answer.
• Is it normal to NOT be in the mood? Or excessively horny?
• What will happen to your sexual desire, trimester by trimester.
• 5 tips to stay connected
• Can an orgasm cause a miscarriage or hurt my baby?
• BONUS: Additional tips and advice cover exercise while pregnant (what’s safe and what isn’t), travel (how far along can you travel by plane?) and work issues (when you need to stop working).
Authors Michele Hakakha, M.D. and Ari Brown, M.D. have been there, done that! Dr. Hakakha is an award-winning OB/GYN who brings a down-to-earth perspective to being pregnant. She has contributed to numerous articles and educational videos on pregnancy, and appeared in Little Man, an award-winning documentary on premature birth.
Dr. Brown is an official spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics and a trusted source on children’s health care. She’s been featured on NBC’s Today Show and is the co-author of best-seller Baby 411. Between them, they have four children, ages 4 to 16.