Use The Imaginative Tips In This Flirty Texting Guide To Get Guys To Fall In Love And Ask You Out. Includes…
• A master class in getting ambivalent guys to sit up and take notice of you.
• A guide to texts and phrases that turn guys on.
• “Small talk” texting techniques that get him to respond right away.
• Humorous texting tips that will make guys want to hang out with you.
• Common texting scenarios and solutions so you know exactly how to keep his attention on you.
• How to avoid conversational dead-ends with the concept of “multiple threads.”
• A catalog of 300+ witty pre-written texts when you can’t think of anything on your own to send (great for jump-starting your creativity!).
• Dozens of inventive emoticons that will make guys smile and laugh.
The First Section Of The Book Starts With Creative Ways To Get Shy Guys To Ask For Your Number.
Because really, they can’t text you without it. Read amazingly clever ways of giving him your number and making him think he asked for it! Includes word-for-word dialogs.
The Second Section Answers Every Girl’s Nightmare: He Asked For Your Number But He’s Not That Into You.
Turn him around! With tons of live text examples you’ll learn how to:
• Use the concepts of ‘assuming rapport’ and callback humor to create instant likeability.
• Use the Eleven Rules Of Texting Ambivalent Guys.
• Use special ‘unclogger’ texts to get him to respond.
• Come up with something clever to say that ignites his interest.
Can’t figure out how to text ambivalent guys? It’s all in this chapter.
Next: What If He’s Into You? Don’t Blow It.
Use the flirty texting techniques in this texting guide to amp up the sexual and romantic tension. With dozens of actual dialog examples you’ll learn how to:
• Be unpredictable without pretending to be disinterested.
• Use the timing of your texts to increase his desire.
• Use conversational ideas that are fun to text like, “If you were a vampire who would you bite to survive?”
Next In The Ultimate Texting Guide: Getting Him To Ask You Out.
The #1 rule of text romance: You’re worth a phone call. Do NOT accept a first date through text. Read how to handle it if he “texts” you out. You’ll also learn:
• How to get him to call if he doesn’t do it on his own.
• An amazing body language trick to use over the phone that will eliminate all nervousness and make you sound like the hip, witty, confident woman you are.
• What to say on that first phone call.
• Pointers that’ll keep the energy high and avoid conversational dead-ends.
Next: You Went Out. Now What? Effective Post-Date Flirt Texting.
Scenario #1: It Went Well And You Want Another Date.
Scenario #2: It Didn’t Go Well And You Want Redemption.
Scenario #3: It Didn’t Go Well And You Don’t Want Another--But He Does.
You’ll get strategies for each of these scenarios so you can hang a “Mission Accomplished” sign over your bed. Take text flirting to the next level!
Bonus Section! A Catalog of 350 Witty Texts.
Can’t come up with anything clever to say? Use this collection of flirty texts. Classified by 19 dating circumstances, there are no clichés, lame poems or cheesy pickup lines.
Bonus Section! A Collection Of Hysterical Emoticons.
Make him laugh and he’s halfway to asking you out. So use these emoticons to put a smile on his face.
Table flipping: (╯°□°）╯ ︵ ┻━┻
Shrug Face: ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Say what? w( °ｏ °)w
No, really. Tell me more. (_ _)Zzz.
Learn how to text a man. Scroll up, click the buy button, and get started today!
This installment of How To Text A Man is part of The Flirty Text Message Series.