- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Sexuality Counseling for Couples.
2. Theories Applied to Sexuality Counseling.
3. Assessment in Sexuality Counseling.
4. Goal Setting, Treatment Planning, and Interventions in Sexuality Counseling.
5. Maintaining and Validating New Perceptions and Behaviors in Sexuality Counseling.
6. Female Sexuality: Diagnosis and Treatment Interventions.
7. Male Sexuality: Diagnosis and Treatment.
8. Sexually Transmitted Infections/Diseases.
9. Counseling Sexual Minority Couples.
10. Aging and Health-Related Issues in Sexuality Counseling.
11. Sexuality Counseling and Sexual Variations/Atypical Sexual Behavior.
12. Counseling Survivors of Rape and their Partners.
13. Counseling Survivors of Incest and their Partners.
Appendix: AASECT Requirements for Sex Educator Certification.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >