- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
By learning key vocabulary and by translating key sections of prayers, students will learn the overall meaning of the prayers and will develop sensitivity to translation.
• To explore the personal meaning in these prayers. Stories will help students express themes and ideas underlying each prayer and connect the ideas to something in their own lives.
• To understand how the Hebrew language operates. Students will grow both an active and a passive vocabulary and learn elements of grammar such as prefixes, roots, and suffixes to be able to make sense of what prayers say.
This volume covers:
• Beginning the Torah Service
• Opening the Ark
• Taking the Torah Out of the Ark
• Torah Blessings
• Mi She-Berakh
• Haftarah Blessing
• Returning the Torah to the Ark
• Ein K'Eloheinu
• Adon Olam