S'fatai Tiftah: Open Our Lips Volume Three Bookby Torah Aura Productions Staff
S'fatai Tiftah has been designed to teach prayer mastery and meaning and to enable students to successfully achieve four
S'fatai Tiftah: Mastery & Meaning, is a three-volume series designed to teach prayer mastery and meaning. The three volumes take students though the major sections of a Shabbat morning service—from Barekhu through the concluding prayers…
S'fatai Tiftah has been designed to teach prayer mastery and meaning and to enable students to successfully achieve four major goals:
• To perfom the basic prayers from the Shabbat morning service. Through frequent drill of words, phrases and complete prayers, students will feel comfortable participating in services.
• To develop an understanding of the generalized meaning of these basic prayers.
By learning key vocabulary and by translating key sections of prayers, students will learn the overall meaning of the prayers and will develop sensitivity to translation.
• To explore the personal meaning in these prayers. Stories will help students express themes and ideas underlying each prayer and connect the ideas to something in their own lives.
• To understand how the Hebrew language operates. Students will grow both an active and a passive vocabulary and learn elements of grammar such as prefixes, roots, and suffixes to be able to make sense of what prayers say.
This volume covers:
• Beginning the Torah Service
• Opening the Ark
• Taking the Torah Out of the Ark
• Torah Blessings
• Mi She-Berakh
• Haftarah Blessing
• Returning the Torah to the Ark
• Ein K'Eloheinu
• Adon Olam
- Torah Aura Productions
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >