- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ecological footprinting is rapidly being adopted as an effective and practical way to measure our impact on the environment - in both large- and small-scale planning and development. This is an introduction to ecological footprint analysis, showing how it can be done, and how to measure the footprints of activities, lifestyles, organizations and regions. Case studies illustrate its effectiveness at national, organizational, individual and product levels.
• Redefining Progress
• Indicating Progress
• Footprinting Foundations
• Footprinting Fundamentals
• From Activities to Impacts
• Twenty Questions About Ecological Footprinting
• Global and National Footprints
• Regional Footprinting
• Assessing the Impact of Organizations and Services
• Footprinting for Product Assessment
• Footprinting Lifestyles - How Big is Your Ecological Garden?
• Next Steps
• Annexe 1 - A Primer on Thermodynamics
• Conversion Tables