Siegel's Corporations: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions and Answersby Brian N. Siegel, Lazar Emanuel
A proven resource for high performance, the Siegel’s series keeps you focused on the only thing that matters – the exam. The Siegel’s series relies on a powerful Q&A format, featuring multiple-choice questions at varying levels of difficulty, as well as essay questions to give you practice issue-spotting and analyzing the law. Answers to multiple-choice questions explain why one choice is correct as well as why the other choices are wrong, to ensure complete understanding. An entire chapter is devoted to teaching you how to prepare effectively for essay exams. The chapter provides instruction, advice, and exam-taking tips that help you make the most of your study time. A wonderful resource for practice in answering the types of questions your professor will ask on your exam, the Siegel’s Series will prove valuable in the days or weeks leading up to your final.
- Exposing you to the types of questions your professor will ask on the exam, Siegel’s will prove valuable in the days or weeks leading up to your final.
- A great number of questions at the appropriate level of difficulty—20 to 30 essay Q&As and 90 to 100 multiple-choice Q&As—provide opportunity for you to practice spotting issues as you apply your knowledge of the law.
- Essay questions give you solid practice writing concise essay answers, and the model answers allow you to check your work. An entire chapter is devoted to preparing for essay exams.
- In checking your answers to multiple-choice questions, you can figure out where you may have erred: Answers explain why one choice is correct and the other choices are wrong.
- To help you learn to make the most of your study time, the introductory chapter gives instruction, advice, and tips for preparing for and taking essay exams .
- The table of contents helps you prepare for exams by clearly outlining the topics tested in each Essay question. In addition, you can locate questions covering topics you’re having difficulty with by checking the index.
- Revised by law school professors, the Siegel’s Series is updated on a regular basis.
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 315 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >