Signals and Systems: Continuous and Discrete / Edition 3by Rodger E. Ziemer
Pub. Date: 12/28/1992
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
A market leader in previous editions, this book continues to offer a complete survey of continuous and discrete linear systems. It utilizes a systems approach to solving practical engineering problems, rather than using the framework of traditional circuit theory. Numerous examples from circuit theory appear throughout, however, to illustrate the various systems techniques introduced. The Fourth Edition has been thoroughly updated to effectively integrate the use of computers and to accurately reflect the latest theoretical advances.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.46(w) x 9.59(h) x 1.38(d)
Table of Contents1. Signal and System Modeling Concepts.
2. System Modeling and Analysis in the Time Domain.
3. The Fourier Series.
4. The Fourier Transform and Its Applications.
5. The Laplace Transformation.
6. Applications of the Laplace Transform.
7. State-Variable Techniques.
8. Discrete-Time Signals and Systems.
9. Analysis and Design of Digital Filters.
10. The Discrete Fourier Transform and Fast Fourier Transform Algorithms.
Appendix A: Comments and Hints on Using MATLAB.
Appendix B: Functions of a Complex VariableSummary of Important Definitions and Theorems.
Appendix C: Matrix Algebra.
Appendix D: Analog Filters.
Appendix E: Mathematical Tables.
Appendix F: Answers to Selected Problems.
Appendix G: Index of MATLAB Functions Used.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >