- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• An improved section on modularization and communication between modules, and a greatly expanded section on object-oriented design with many more step-by-step examples
• Programming problems, of increasing complexity at the end of most chapters
• All topics relating to the initial design and testing of the solution algorithm.
• Instructional examples such as defining a problem, designing an algorithm, desk-checking, arrays, modular design, and communication between modules, parameter passing and object-oriented design.
• Three chapters covering object-oriented design. They introduce the concepts of object-oriented design and the steps involved in creating an object-oriented solution to a problem for one or multiple classes
1. Program Design 2. Pseudocode 3. Developing an Algorithm 4. Selection Control Structures 5. Repetition Control Structures 6. Pseudocode Algorithms Using Sequence, Selection, and Repetition 7. Array Processing 8. First Steps in Modularisation 9. Further Modularisation, Cohesion, and Coupling 10. General Algorithms for Common Business Problems 11. Detailed Object-Oriented Design 12. Simple Object-Oriented Design for Multiple Classes 13. Conclusion Appendices A: Flowcharts B: Special Algorithms C: Translating Pseudocode into Computer Languages-Quick Reference Chart